Re: EDP FCB1010 beyond the basics

JASON CASKENTTE wrote:
> I bought a FCB1010 so that I could access the amazing potential of the
>EDP
>
> BUT
>
> I can only make my FCB 1010 control the regular 7 functions of the EDP
> pedal (thanks to the Configuration walk through from some one on the
> list I just forget who)
>
> These midid note numbers arent even in the manual but they work, WHY?
> 38 RecordButton
> 39 OverdubButton
> 40 MultiplyButton
> 41 Insert Button
> 42 Mute Button
> 43 Undo Button
> 44 Next Button
>

>  but I just cant go beyond those functions in my programing, I've read
> both manuals and just cant get it.

I don't have my FCB setup right now to test, but I believe that I set
ControlSource to Continuous Controllers on the EDP. Then I set up the
FCB to send Controllers 38 through 46 for different buttons.

The FCB can send 2 controllers and can be set to send the first on first
press and the second on second press, so you can set them both to the
same controller number and set the value of the first to 127 (on) and
the second to 0 (off).

It has been a while, but I believe that this is how I did it and it
worked well. Someone please correct me if my memory is wrong or incomplete.

Peace,
- Sam