Re: OT: Mac display/video help

Ted thanks so much and I never underestimate "is it plugged in?" when chasing my tail so to speak for hours on something but in this case have ruled that out.

What I"ve unfortunately discovered is that somehow in my "monkeying" I've done something to the video invertor which is under the hinge covers.  The clue finally was I put the old display back in and same result plus the Apple on the back is not illuminating.  I'm opening up shortly to look for a severed connection on the invertor hoping I can solder and not have to pay TekServe.com here in NY to bail me out.  My whole point of course was "can do it myself and save a buck" but I may have been pennywise and poundfoolish here.

Appreciate the thoughts however Ted.

Jim