From: Glenn Poorman [mailto:glenn.poorman@autodesk.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 5:53 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Live Loops Video

Hi all,

With all the talk of videos, it occurred to me that I don't think
I've ever advertised this video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPxLuM6WFYM

The video was shot at a live coffee house performance in 2002. The
tune is actually about three years older than that and probably the
very first tune I ever did using Stick and loops.

The setup is stereo EDPs synced up to a Roland drum machine. The
EDPs are master, controlling tempo and song start/stop.

Glenn