Re: 5 Things I'd like to see in 2008 + EWI

On 16 dec 2007, at 03.48, Chris Sewell wrote:

> 4. The Digitech Vocalist in VST Format.

Arturia has a software that seems to meet this. Not sure they do it
in the VST format though. But it does instant harmonization of live
audio input, based on a given general key and scale.

On 16 dec 2007, at 06.13, mwsmart@insightbb.com wrote:
> I guess I'm not the only one to associate EWIs with the Star Wars
> band:
> http://www.marksmart.net/sounddesign/windsounds/reaktorbigband/
> reaktorbigband.html

That Reaktor build is actually a "virtual Digitiech Vocalist" for
MIDI live input! We also have that in Logic as a built-in function of
the environment. Michael Brecker used Logic on stage to do this kind
of instant big band orchestration from a single EWI MIDI input.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)