Re: ewi

On 16 dec 2007, at 00.40, Tilmann Dehnhard wrote:

> i play the ewi a lot on trains and people comment on it right at
> the moment i let go of the headphones.
> once a conductor said: looks like you have your own little ICE,
> here...
> (ICE are the new silvery trains we have here in germany)
> ...the very train i was travelling in!
> she is right - a certain resemblance is actually there.

Have you ever recorded what it sound like when you play your EWI with
headphones?  ;-)

I wonder what you look like when sitting there among kind and normal
people, playing that strange future thing "silently". Ask someone to
make a cell phone shot and post it!

Here's another one for starters:
http://picasaweb.google.com/perboysen/TotallyPix/
photo#5144354099330531586