Guitar Rig 3

I just downloaded the new Guitar Rig 3 last night. I have yet to
really put it through its paces, but it seems like a huge improvement.
Granted I am using a much faster computer, but it seems to be much
quieter with less strange artifacts. The patch switching is definitely
faster and smoother.
The new Tape echo is AWESOME. Cant emphasize that enough. I forgot how
good the Chorus Ensemble sounds. Very thick and punchy but still
really beautiful.
Any laptoppers looking for an absolute shitload of really high quality
effects, check it out.