GIG SPAM & Intro

First, an introduction: I have been on the list for several months, ocassionally unlurking (re: the recent Stockhuasen discussion), but not really talking too much about what I do musically. In live performance I work pretty exclusively with a guitar-hardware rig, for the studio I use more software. I'm listing the "gear pr0n" below, after the announcement.

Some of you maye remember some discussion about getting some folks together to do some looping in Buffalo, New York ...well, it's happening this weekend! Details here:

12/08/2007 07:00 PM - South Park United Presbyterian Church
519 McKinley Parkway
Buffalo, 14220
US
Cost:FREE!!!
Description:the first Western New York Looperpalooza, featuring musicians from New York and Massachusetts, performing live looping music! Performers will include Harry Weinberg & Chris Peters, The Brown-Ham Duo (Jon Ham and Alex Brown) and "usr/sbin" (me, Dennis Moser).

for an image/flyer, you can go here ... http://angrek.com/gigs/BuffaLoopa.jpg

DID I MENTION "FREE"!?

Now about that gear pr0n ...

Guitar: Godin xtSA and an Ebow
Guitar-Synth: Roland GR-20
Processors: 3 Lexicon Vortexes, in stereo, sequentially
                   1 Lexincon MP200
                    (Ocassionally, I add a 4th Vortex here)
Delays:        2 Boss DD-20 GigaDelays, in sequence

Examples can be found in several places, including the usual suspects (iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster, Emusic, MySpace, all  under "usr/sbin") as well as the following websites:

http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com
http://http://aldo.angrek.com/audio/