Re: Facebook pages for musicians

On 6 dec 2007, at 00.50, Steve Lawson wrote:

> I recently wrote a blog posting about the Facebook for musicians
> mess -
> http://steve.anthropiccollective.org/archives/2007/11/
> facebook_for_mu.html
> have a read if you like, links to all my facebook musical stuffs is
> in the blog... :o)

Nice blog writing. One may also add that Facebook developed
www.ilike.com where artist pages at www.garageband.com were initially
mirrored. But since many such artists already had personal Facbook
pages they came up with the idea of linking the Facebook friends
database of the personal page with the iLike page. iLike is also a
Facebook plug-in for playing music, tagging and networking.

As a matter of all this confusion I now have five or six Facebook
pages plus a Garageband page. Crazy! But I like the iLike plug-in I
received for the iTunes application on my macs. It's displays a
sidebar with music or people related to whatever music I'll be
playing in iTunes. When listening to something really far out it's
funny to see if anyone else out there shares your bizarre tastes in
music ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)