Re: Custom EDP ECHOPLEX Footswitches with Boss Pedals

You may run into issues there.  I remember that some of the EDP
functions could be controlled on two units with an EFC-7 type hookup
through an ABY box, but some wouldn't, and I gave up at that point.  I
can't remember which right now.  It may have to do with the resistance
value seen when you have two units on the circuit.

And yes, pictures please.