Re: Burned by Oberheim EDP... Luis

Hey Andy,
so you think something like this would work to make
the 2 EDPs sync better?

http://www.thomann.de/de/midi_solutions_thru.htm

i tried puting a different source# on the second EDP
to play with them unsynced which works just fine and
man lots of new fun!but it would still be nice to have
a screen on the foot controller to know which edp is
being controlled,i do loose it every once in a
while,are you also doing the unsynced dance with your
new gordius?
cheers
Luis

> also I had an idea to improve the sync which you
> might
> like to try instead.
> I didn't get to try it yet.
> Use a midi splitter to connect the fcb to the 2 edps
> instead of chaining them.
>
> Don't know, but that may help the de-syncing.
> ( because then each edp gets exactly the same signal
> at exactly the same time )
> andy

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/