RE: computers suck creative energy

wow, so many good threads at the moment.

I would totally agree, adding in more loopers, then a handsonic, then a guitar synth, then loosing two multi fx for six pedals....i only realised yesterday i ha`nt played a single one of my songs through to completion for litterally two months,thats just how caught up i am in all the possibilities of all this new gear (plus i am learning to hand drum which is a whole new game)

in the end i went out last night with nothing more then my guitar and DL4 and couldnt had a more fun night...i actually played songs!!!!!!

Phill MyOneManBand

www.myspace.com/myonemanband

> If we can get used to compartmentalizing those roles into their
> chosen times, I think we could be much happier overall. That means
> dedicating scheduled time to building and tweeking all the bugs out
> of a setup until it works just how it's supposed to. Then WALK AWAY
> AND LEAVE IT ALONE. Later, come back and work on mastering making
> good music on that setup. If something goes wrong, make a note but
> leave it until the next build slot comes up.

Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!