RE: Help - looking for a unique kind of effect

hmmm
i think i know what u might mean, its an effect I rely on to generate a deep dub drum sound by simply plucking a muted low e guitar string....its called "time trip" and its only found in the zoom 707 one and two as far as i know... i would love to find the same effect else where as the sound quality is poor in most other respects.

i can make a lil demo clip if you want to see if we are on the same lines of  thought of if this isnt the effect you where looking for.

Phill MyOneManBand

www.myspace.com/myonemanband

> Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:15:44 +0100
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> From: rs@moinlabs.de
> Subject: Re: Help - looking for a unique kind of effect
>
> > Hi - perhaps you guys can help me?? I'm looking for a delay footpedal that
> > can also bend pitch at the same time. That is, as the slaps happen, their
> > picti is being altered up and down a little... as would happen with a
> > chorus. I need at least 500ms of delay.
>
> * Digitech PDS series
> * Line6 DL4

Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. Pimp My Live!