Re: tape based pitching

Interesting, I didn't realize this is what granulation meant. I sure
can't beat a Powerbook for portability (until Krispen and Rainer market
their Pentium quad-core stompbox), but what I want is the dirty, fuzzy,
hissy, sound of tape running around and around and being somehow
interacted with by a spinning wheel of play heads. That just blows my
mind. In that .pdf document, he talks about a three minute piece going
by in two seconds. I want those kind of possibilities!

Any suggested Stockhausen tracks that might feature this monster?

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com