Norwich Loopfest

The Norwich Livelooping festival is just over. Thanks bunches to Andy
Butler
who organized it!

Andy will later post recordings of all participants of this festival on
andybutler.com.

For those who can't wait, here are the recordings of my own efforts.
Feedback (100% for loopers) appreciated.

http://www.michaelpeters.de/livelooping2007.htm

The page contains a link to the Improvizone download page containing the
first segments of our collective improvisation of Nov 14 in London, and
below that, the three parts of my set at the Norwich Festival on Nov 17
(stream / download)

Michael