Re: EH 2880 notes

Thanks van Sinn, this is great feedback.

I'm really curious if anyone has gotten rid of the EH footpedal and
replaced it with a keyboard or foot MIDI controller?  I'm
contemplating introducing the 2880 to a band setting, using the 2880
to be the master looper for multiple players.  If the 2880 can handle
robust messing from a keyboard or an FCB, it could be the difference
maker for getting this concept on its feet.

Thanks!