FS/FT: Vintage analog Roland GR33b Bass and floor synth

I posted this a few months back and then got involved in other projects.
it is back up for sale.

Full info and pics are up at:
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/gr33b.htm

Prices listed are fair given what this is but I will listen to SERIOUS
offers if you send a phone # and are prepared to buy the unit ASAP. If you
can make this a painless sale we'll be able to help and get along just
fine. Pick up in Phila PA moves to the head of the line.

Thanks!

Forsale:

Roland 1980s Analog Bass guitar synthesizer. Both Bass and Floor unit are
in 100% functional shape and very good cosmetic shape. This is the ultra
rare Japanese (Ibanez) made neck through full size active bass with built
in GK1 pickup, Controls for Frequency, Resonance, touch plate for manual
vibrato (This does NOT exisit in GR77 model!) dual active pickups with
volume tone, synth/bass balance, and switch for setting the synth alons or
adding HexFuzz distortion+ synth (again unique to this instruments and
similar to the GR300 guitar unit. This is a FANTASTIC bass in and of it's
own right without even considering it's synth capabilites.

Please note this is NOT the digital GR33 black floor unit with works with
the GK2 13pin pickup. This is the original all analog The GR33b analog
Bass Synthesizer floor unit is the brother to the Roland GR300 guitar
floor unit. It has one internal tracking VCO and two additional pitch
settings for adding adjustable 5ths, etc up or down in pitch to the
fundamental. Filter, LFO (with delay - this is unique to the GR33b, the
GR300 does not have this), Envelope follower settings with patching to
filter, VCA, etc. All knobs all the time, with inputs for CV control (you
can use any passive CV pedal to sweep the filter making it a wah type unit
etc.) The hexFuzz pickup is nice a raw and fits the overall unit quite
well and again with the G33 bass you can activate the LFO manually or
latch it on directly from the bass controller itself. The GR33b is also
rare as hen's teeth. Amazing analog goodness from the early 80s back when
Roland made real analog instruments that tracked and worked properly. this
GR33b is in excellent shape (see pictures) 100% original and fully
functional.

PRICE: I am asking $1250 for the Bass with original HSC, GR33b floor
units, *and* the GK1 cable. I will consider selling the bass and floor
unit separately but will NOT sell the GK1 without the bass. Asking price
is $700 for the GR33b and $600 for the bass. The cable is $150 extra with
the bass if you want it. Preference will go to a complete sale and local
purchases. Trades for banana jack modular gear by Serge, Modcan,
Cyndustries considered as well. I understand these are not toys items nor
are they toy prices so I will do my best to answer any questions from
serious buyers.

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com