Re: Resend: virgin looper

Howdy Michael,

> > what I would appreciate is recommendations about which real-time
> > looping devices would be useful.  simple is probably best. i'm adept
> > with my feet, so pedals are in the picture too.

I think I (and a lot of others here) would recommend the Roland RC-20
http://www.roland.com/products/en/RC-20/index.html
which has a XLR and 1/4" input for instrument and mic.  The RC is a
looper in contrast to the DD20 or the DL4 which are delays with a loop
mode.  Either of which would be good too.  The RC has a LONG loop
time, many minutes.  the DD20 and DL4 have less than a minute each.
Which might be enough.  I have all 3 and like them all.

Tony