Re: DL4 Expression Pedals (was: Alesis F2 Review)

As far as it being optical I'm afriad I don't know.
using expression pedals is new to me. I will say that
it's buggy. I attempted to use it as I normally do in
a band setting yesterday and it wouldn't function at
all. Only worked with the loop function. I eventually
gave up using it.

-----------------------
"Matthias Grob" <matilists@atarde.com.br>

thats the worst problem several pedals:  a too small
range
usually they just cut the maximum
but the optical ones dont go to zero, which is useless
to me
so it the M Audio optical?
or could you maybe adjust it? sometimes they just dont
assemble the
potentiometer in the perfect position...

On 7 Nov 2007, at 18:56, <mesquamacus@yahoo.com>
<mesquamacus@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm currently using the M audio and have found it to
> be decent.... but I can still faintly hear the loop
> when I'm trying to mute using the pedal.
>
> --- ditch wrestler <ditchwrestler@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Anybody know if the Alesis, M-Audio, or Behringer
>> pedals will work as an expression pedal for the
DL4?