Y2K6 on GUITAR PLAYER TV

This may be old hat to everyone, but I just discovered that
the y2k6 loopfest is on Guitar Player TV currently.

Go to http://www.guitarplayertv.com/

navigate to

CONCERT HALL

and then there are five clips including some wonderful
guitar performances by our own Bill Walker,  Ted Killian, Carl Weingarten,
Genie, Darin Shaeffer, Barry Cleveland, Krispen Hartung and
then some appearances by yours truly and Amy X Neuburg.

In addition there is an interview with Kim Flint about Loopers Delight
and one with me about the festival itself (recorded in the sweaty
24th wonderful and exhausting hour of the festival).

This is sooooooo damned cool.      I loved the interview with Kim!

check it out.

yours,  Rick Walker

ps  really special, special thanks to Barry Cleveland for really
supporting our looping community and selling this idea to the
editors of GP!!!!   It's meant a lot and it looks fantastic on
everyone's resumes and rvs.