Re: TC Electronic D-two: how to emulate an analog delay?

On 13 nov 2007, at 17.59, Sjaak wrote:

> Thanks Per. The D-Two has a Chorus algorithms to create chorus and
> flangers, no problem.
>
> But there's more: some delay's have a sort of resonating mid-
> frequency. For example, the DD-20's analog delay can emulate this
> very well. I was wondering how to "emulate" this sound without a
> resonance parameter in the D-Two ;) But perhaps the Fireworx can do
> that...

That resonating mid-frequency is what you get if putting a band pass
filter into the feedback loop. I was mistakenly calling it "band cut"
in my previous post, sorry for that. I guess everyone noticed the
mistake anyway, because it made my post lose sense ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)