Re: LD on Second Life ?

Basically, you web-stream your music in ... it helps TREMNDOUSLY to
use an aggregating relay service (most of us just don't have the
bandwidth in our households to support a stream of 192 KBPS of music
to more than 5-10 people), otherwise it's not difficult to do ... and
it's just like performing for a face to face audience (aside from the
10-60 second lag before they hear you and respond!) because it IS a
real audience.

International in scope, too ...

Dennis