Re: Ninjam techbabble (was: Chinapainting article)

Am I missing something?

I don't want to come off arrogant but when I listen to the examples of online jam sessions (Ninjam)  they sound horribly out of sink?

Don't get me wrong. When I heard about the possibility to jam online with any one on planet Earth-via the internet- I was very excited indeed.

 I was disappointed with the jam examples. Is that because the musicians are still learning how to play or because of latency problems?

Peace...