AW: very special floor-based looper

You said:
> it. In terms of computer systems, I am pretty much at what I
> consider my ideal solution right now: I plug my guitar into
> the Firewire 400, into my laptop, and into max/msp with my

And then went on:
> I work at the computer 10-14 hours a day, and sometimes the
> last thing I want to look at when performing is another
> computer. Sometimes I dream of a day when I go to a looping

That's why I suggested some kind of embedded computer system. Really have a
computer without keyboard, mouse, or computer screen - just focus on
something that will boot from a solid state disc, have very small, reduced
installation (is there a MAX/MSP for Linux btw - you can configure these
systems so they really boot in no time). The digital logic microspace
computers are the size of a Boss VF-1, and then you'd add some LED display
components and some foot switches, and have a system that boots up and is
running in less than 10 seconds.