From: Krispen Hartung khartung@cableone.net
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:28:18 -0700
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Expression vs Vol pedal for midi control

I am no expert, but Jeff Kaiser, who has done some research on this with
max/msp, says that any volume pedal will work, because it is just inducing
an amplitude change.  .......if you find a volume pedal that can switch
from linear to log, then it would work out of the box.

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE