Pod XT pro delays etc.

Hi gang,
is anybody using this unit? I like the delay units of
the DL4 so i am trying to replace it with a rack unit
along with amp simulations and other efx and minimize
floor space and long runing cables,(i am not concern
replacing the DL4s looping function since i use the
EDP for it)
i will most likely be doing the same with the floor
GR-33 synth by getting the GI20 and some sort of synth
module,it also saves setup time.
ive gotten rid of my beloved roland GP-100 and been
looking at the Boss GT-pro but in my opinion its
delays arent as interesting as the DL4s.
I am interested in its sound quality specially the
delays ,reliability,etc.ive been to the HC reviews but
i need as many user opinios from loopers as well.
I know is a bit O.T. but you are welcome to write me
directly.
thanx
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom