Re: Gordius LG first impression.

On 3 nov 2007, at 20.27, andy butler wrote:

> This review....

Thank you, Andy, for the quick review posting! VEry interesting. I
would like to ask about what I think is the most important point, the
size. A while back someone on this list said the Gordius is two
centimeter too big for bringing in the cabin when flying. Is this
correct? Flight restrictions permit cabin baggage up to 56
centimeters length. How long is this pedal?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)