Re: AXON AX 100

Ok I talked to Cotton and he needs it!  Im not sure how you would like for
me to send shipping
money and whatever you need, if there are any other rules I need to follow
for shipping or credit
card information?  his email is jwesthoff@sbcglobal.net In case you need
anything else from him he
can build anything and I mean ANYTHING!
He is a very good lifetime friend I respect and love very much!!!!!
 Thank You So Much Brother!!!  :o)
 My address is

 205 West 9th
Pittsburg, Kansas