Re: AXON AX 100

Thanks Dean

Yup! I'm the guy who knew Stanley Whittaker. Do you know him? Have you seen him lately? If you do, tell him Richard Sales from the Happy The Man days and the Cellar Door says hello!

I have (somewhat) kept up contact with Kit Watkins. Great player! No... incredible player. He recorded on some of my stuff back in the stone ages.

I thought and still think Happy The Man was one of the most inventive and listenable bands ever. I heard they might reunite. Any knowledge on that?

Stanley had one of the first PRS guitars I ever saw. At that time I knew Paul was fixing guitars but hadn't seen his own. He'd worked on my guitars before that. Oh man! That guitar, and especially in Stanley's hands, made me take another look at Paul.

I would contact Paul or the PRS people about pickups on their guitars. I seem to remember he'd fiddled with the idea of MIDI pickups on his guitars.

Thanks again for all the data. I only know what the AXON can do from the demos on the Terratec site.... and it is incredible.
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846