Re: I wanted everybody to know!!!

I truly appreciate the response, I am in an area that is severely
economically depressed and
cannot move right now so trying to make the best of what I have.  I would
recommend you invest in
a variable temperature soldering gun they are pricey but will last
forever!!!  My teachers are
animate about us always charging $50 to $75 an hour depending on job and I
just cannot let the
work walk out the door in this tiny town it would only be seen as
arrogance not technical know how
and preficiency?  Im still learning everyday not to mention keeping up
with all the emails and
notifications on all the email programs and myspace stuff.  I have not
even scratched the surface
of the skin of the entertainment industries Goliath.  Tell you the truth
Im trying to not get too
involved with that despite fans pushing me to do so. Slow and steady is
the only way I can go for
now and I hear thats the way to win the race.  Although I do not make a
habit of entering
contests.  At the same time I do not want to go against my masters advice.
 ???  Endless questions
need to go meditate now!  Peace ~D