I wanted everybody to know!!!

Hello I just got off the phone yesterday with a very kind personable man
named Greg Farris who
designs incredible amplifiers.  They are called "Ultrasound" of UJC
Electronics.  I am now
endorsing these live and just love em.  I have two AG-30's one left
channel one for right channel
respectively.  They also have built in effects loops so work well with
looping devices.  I use
boomerangs and Alesis midiverb from a Yamaha magicstomp.  I must go
prepare for my live radio
looping performances inbetween repairing instruments and foreign crap.  I
think I have perfected
the art of making dime purses out of sow ears but am still trying to
figure out how to get
compensated for it appropriately???  Ha ha lol :o)  Peace Be With You and
all of Yours,
Daniel T. Albertini
www.myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks