From: Krispen Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 10:06 AM

Subject: Y2K7 Mp3s

Hello all,

I have uploaded the first batch of MP3s to my server. Please reveiw your clips. If you are fine with them, let me know and I'll post them on the website. Also, don't forget to send me your favorite picture taken by Mark.

A few notes. Last year I recorded directly from the board and the recordings sounded much more studio like and higher quality. This year, as you saw, I was recording live from two condensor mics. Hence, don't expect perfection on these.  On occasion, you can hear audience chatter, things moving around in the back of the room, etc. But I did the best I could to cut out dead air space and bring the recordings up to line level so they are audible. They are a decent documentation of the event, but not CD worthy, in my honest opnion.