Re: Y2K7 - thanks to Rick and the performers!

I echo this thread as well. Though we (chinapainting) were limited to
being there only Saturday due tour scheduling, it was so great to be
part of this and have the opportunity to be a featured performer that
evening.

Special thanks to Rick for responding to our music and for all he did
in orchestrating this marvelous event.

Echoing CPR's kudos to Mark for capturing such wonderful imagery of
all the performers and for giving us all copies.

Note to Chris though we expressed thanks in our set to you for the
ongoing  NinJam server support, I regret I missed  meeting you earlier
in the day when you were there, just too many things.

In close it was great to connect with all of you that.we did and to
have the chance toshare the stage with so many wonderful people this
year.  I hope that Sunday was a great day and this AM's brunch great.
I had to fly back to NY last night and already miss California (sigh),
it was great!

Best

Jim
www chinapaintingmusic.com

On 10/22/07, cpr@musetrap.com <cpr@musetrap.com> wrote:
> I'm thirding it.. heh..
>
> and big kudos and thank you's to Mark Hamburg for taking a million
>pictures,
> and
> producing a CD with each performers pictures on the spot! and to Mike the
> soundguy, who tirelessly managed to keep both stages sounding good.. :)
>
> peace
> -cpr
>
> Quoting Bob Amstadt <bobld@amstadt.com>:
>
> > > Thanks to all the performers and *especially* to Rick and his friends
> for
> > > all their hard work!
> >

> > I second the motion.  It was an unbelievable event.  It was really
> > spectacular to see such wonderful musicians.  It was a real treat
>seeing
> > people from this list playing.  I was fortunate to see Per Boysen,
>Henry
> > Kaiser and Bill Walker.  I really appreciate the effort that musicians
> made
> > to actually be at this festival.  It is just incredible that so many
> people
> > traveled so far to be here.
> >
> > Big thanks to Rick and his crew for organizing this and a big thanks to
> the
> > musicians that put their time, energy and money into being here.

The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin  - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com
MySpace (solo) - http://www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic
Chinapainting -
http://www.chinapaintingmusic.com
Chinapainting on My Space -
http://www.myspace.com/chinapaintingmusic.com
The Jim Goodin label and home for 7 other creative souls -
http://www.woodandwiremusic.com
Jim Goodin uses GHS Strings - http://www.ghsstrings.com and Seagull
Guitars - http://www.seagullguitars.com, Jim Goodin is published by
Mel Bay Publications, Inc. - http://www.melbay.com