Re: EH 2880

Jeff Duke wrote:
> Hi ya'll,
>   Does anyone have experience with this unit? Seems real cool!
> Any feedback is appreciated!
> tia,
> Jeff
>

>http://www.ehx.com/ehx2/Default.asp?f=%2FCatalog%2F01_New_Products%2F09_2880&q=f
>

><http://www.ehx.com/ehx2/Default.asp?f=%2FCatalog%2F01_New_Products%2F09_2880&q=f>

I haven't used it myself, but I did the sound at an event for a friend's
duo who was using this. He uses it to blend and loop acoustic guitar,
wooden flute, tablas and more. He got a very nice sound out of it with
very good volume balance. I can't comment much more than that except to
say that he seem to like it a lot and it sounded good. He was originally
thinking of using an EDP, but instead he went with the 2880.

I would be interested to hear more details from any others that have
used this looper.

- Sam