edp problem - no output.

I've been a happy user of EDPs for many years now.  Recently, one of mine
(Gibson / Beige) stopped working properly.  There seems to be no output
from
it.  Has anyone else experienced a similar malfunction.  I don't remember
reading about others having this problem, so I suspect it's just a random
issue.  Before I cart it off to some electronics guy who's never seen one
of
these before, I thought I'd ask here for any guidance / ideas.

Many thanks.

David