No Subject

hi everyone, I'm new to the list and after an attempt at looping gone bad a few months ago, I am trying to start over again to see if things are more successful this time.

I need some good advice from experts. I play guitar in a band, and would like to loop bits and riffs over the electronic rhytmics another member of the band makes with fruity loops. I tried an RC 20 XL, but it didnt work out since it wasnt midi-synchable. So I am going to try using a MIDI footcontroller and use a software to loop my guitar - the software will be clearly midi synched to fruity loops.

My questions are:

1. does it sound like a good plan?
2. what software do you recommend for live, real time looping? I think something simple would be best because i am not very familiar with MIDI technology and it will have to be controlled via midi footcontroller.

Thanks a lot to everyone for reading this, and thanks to those who will take the time to reply!

W.

Sfida i tuoi amici in entusiasmanti sfide con i giochi di Messenger! Messenger Giochi