Re: vortex

On 12 Oct 2007 at 7:50, Qua Veda wrote:

> Andy Butler (also on the LD list) is a Master at getting the most out
> of the Vortex.
> I think he has a web page somewhere dedicated to tips and tricks, etc.

http://www.andybutler.com/vortex/vortex.htm

I've recently picked one up, but haven't mastered or edited it
sufficiently to use live yet. Serious fun, but I wish it had a
dedicated mix knob. It covers similar ground to my main "spatial"
tool, the Red federation FX pro

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/oct99/articles/redsound.htm

but has more sophisticated echo facilities, plus the morph feature.

I'm playing a gig with Andy in Norwich this weekend (plus Stephen
Scott) and will be able to see him vorting his tex live!