From: Nemoguitt@aol.com [mailto:Nemoguitt@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, 8 October 2007 11:50 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Boomerang

In a message dated 10/8/07 12:22:02 AM, tomson.sowonja@cba.com.au writes:

Boomerang 3

tom.....mike nelson sent me some paper to pass out at y2k7 about the RANG III and the CHORUS*DELAY PEDAL (E-155).....it said something like an end of year DEC 07  RANG release, but you know how those predictions work out, the (E-155) max delay 2 seconds, is shipping now.....a small blurb on the RANG III used the "M" word, "the initial release may not have MIDI, but it will be added as quickly as possible and upgrading is possible via the internet. THERE will be no USB connectivity nor permanet loop storage.".....i'm just a friendly messanger and know nothing about nothing.....:).....i do know that i really want to get my hands on that puppy.....mike nelson and company are burried with the release of the CHORUS*DELAY PEDAL so i would suggest being patient about the RANG for now.....i told him he had better pick up the pace, or else!.....:).....michael

"Who needs a six pac when ya got a keg!".....scoots galore "THOUGHTS ON EXCERCISE"

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11

**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please reply to this
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.