Re: Subject: Re: another survey (wasRe: OT, but getting close to not-OT: guitar/sax improv sessions)

   lol!  Too funny!  Incidentally, FYI the designer I was speaking of, has
a whole lot of interesting funky designs like that; I.E. sleeves, without
the main part of the top, the Neckies, of which I believe there are two
currently on my folio, (which are both meant to be worn under jackets and
such) various belts and such, and other accessories...  The focus of that
particular shoot that my main img comes from, was to showcase her
accessory
designs and some of the imgs, like those where I'm behind the drum kit,
are
nudes (shown in a Vegas pool show last year) to feature just the
accessories without the clothing, which might be the more common thing a
designer might be featured for...  It's a good concept...  -Not a new one,
but definitely a cool edgey one!...  :)

   Anyway, fun stuff!!!  woohoo!
   Looking forward to catching up with ya in a few days and hearing some
great music!!!  :)

Catch ya laters!!!  Rock on!!!

Smiles,

                 Cara :)

At 02:01 PM 10/9/2007 -0500, you wrote:

>Thanks for the props, Cara..!...I blush, I blush.
>
>the trunkful of silk Neckie's are on their way...
>
>Daryl Shawn
>www.swanwelder.com
>www.chinapaintingmusic.com
>

>--
>269.14.6/1060 - Release Date: 10/9/2007 4:43 PM

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn