Re: WHAT DO WE LOOK LIKE, (Flickr group)

I'm not sure this meets Rick's original request. From this page you still
can't see who the actual person is...all we have is obscure user names.
It's
doesn't help me understand who I'm getting LD posts from. I'm not sure
about
anyone else, but a page that has real pictures of people (not artistic
interpretations where you can't tell if it is a human being or not), with
their real names and their LD pseudonyms.

Kris