Repeater's New OS, Etc

I can't seem to get the 2.4 OS to load on the Repeater - it
keeps booting into 2.1.  Hve any of you loaded this
successfully, and if so, may I ask what you did?  Also,
would one of you please remind me how to format a CF card in
the Repeater?

I'd ask Electrix, but they don't seem to exist, or
something.  There wasn't even any documentation accompanying
the firmware.  I'd RTFM, but that didn't come with me to
Ireland, so I'm a little stuck.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

--
Yours,
Niall.