Ending actions by Record in Mobius (Re: Following Acoustic Musicians with Looper)

Of course I can elaborate on this. My problems are when ending an
action with REcord on the master track. Since I use the setting "Sync
= Out" for setting the tempo by the first loop I have to do the
destructive cuts on the master track to get the synced plug-ins
instantly pick up the new tempo. I'd rather avoid using the first
(master) track at all in Mobius and I have a special script that
mutes it and copies its first recorded loop into track 2; just to
avoid drop-outs and rhythmic glitches. This is working extremely well
in a solo looping concert situation where I don't need to use the
master track except for creating the very first loop.

When applied to the slaved tracks, of Mobius, I have no problem to go
Multiply-Record or Record-Record. But that's a different thing than
this thread was about. I was only talking about a nice way of
changing tempo of a looper to adjust to tempo changing live musicians
and for this the EDP is my favorite.

The two latest betas of Mobius are remarkably better in this regard,
though.

Per