Re: How many loopers does Boss sell?

I own an RC-2, but I outgrew it instantly, and While
I've considered the RC20, I think I'd rather go with
the EDP myself, I'm just a) not at that skill level
with my looping just yet and b) don't have that kind
of money yet.  I'm also pretty regular at my local
Guitar Center(it's sad, they all know me on a first
name basis and because I'm there so much, they give me
employee discount...so they say), and it doesn't look
like, or they haven't said anything about moving that
many loopers, but since I don't actually work there, I
don't know.
--- andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> no idea,
>
> but local music shops (UK Norwich) say ( about
> LoopStations)
> "we're selling loads, but only one guy turned up to
> our (Roland only) looping competition"
> and
> "can't even get them to sell"
>
> andybutler
>
> Buzap Buzap wrote:
> > Hi guys
> >
> > I was just wondering how many people are really
> out there with the same looper.
> >
> > Does anybody know how many units Roland is selling
> world-wide?
> > - Boss RC-50?
> > - Boss RC-2?
> > - Boss RC-20(XL)?
> >
> > How many EDPs have been sold in comparison?
> >
> > Best regards
> > Buzap

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.