Re: mayonesa

Nice. In Bidule? Do you mean you did all this with Bidule modules, or are
you using other VSTs, etc? I really enjoy working with granular effects. I
have several max/msp granular patches, from Nathan Wolek's granular

I basically took most of his live performance granlar patches, converted
them to true stereo, and then I controll two key pararmeters in each with
FCB expression pedals.