RE: EH SMM w/ Hazari

This is funny. Hazari (hah - zahr - EYE) is a Yiddish term that loosely
translates (I don't know the literal) to "a bunch of crap" or garbage, but
meant in an affectionate way (Yiddish is tough to explain) - I guess it's
more like "with all the various nonsense you wackos want" in this instance,
or like the Southern "with all the trimmin's" (but with a little more
irony). I never thought anyone would have the chutzpah to use that in a
product name!