Re: Recommended MIDI Cables for Behringer FCB

Well, these sockets are beyond tight, relative to the size of the pins of
thes MIDI cables I have. In fact, I'm on the verge of damaging the FCB
MIDI
input pin holes because of it. WD40 isn't going to do the job either There
are clearly two degrees of narrowness of MIDI pins in the cable market. I
have some 1 foot cables that have thinner pins that fit fine. I'll just
have
to find a longer cable with those same type of pins. I was hoping someone
could at least tell me what brand they are using, given they are not
having
the same problem as I.

K-