----- Original Message -----
From: "L.A. Angulo" <labaloops@yahoo.com>

wow cool man i am glad to hear that i hope you are
happy with it!
its a great little machine,the only thing i dislike
about it is the project saving function, i find it
quite tedious,and the fact that you can only import
wavs.i havent been doing much with it lately but there
is a new software upgrade i believe,keep sharing any
new tricks you might come up with!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest
shows
on Yahoo! TV.
http://tv.yahoo.com/