Re: "Anglofixilization" (Chinese and other cultures)

On 30 sep 2007, at 11.35, Michael Peters wrote:

> this would be a perfect discussion for the Loopers Off-Topic list. :-)
> http://groups.google.fr/group/loopers-delight-off-topic

He, he... in this thread your post is truly On Topic since your link
goes to a localized French page!  ;-)

Just kidding. I too am a happy subscriber to both the regular list
and the off-topic list. I keep them dropping into the same inbox, so
anything I answer that was sent to the off-topic list goes back that
way and vice versa. It's a quite transparent system that I can
recommend to anyone that rather likes to chat along than worrying
about different lists. Here's an URL to a non-localized off-topic
list page, for everyone that wants to subscribe to it (lot's of
interesting discussions there)
http://groups.google.com/group/loopers-delight-off-topic

BTW, I'm CC-ing this post to the off-topic list so this discussion
can proceed over that channel.
The e-mail address for sending stuff over the off-topic list is
loopers-delight-off-topic@googlegroups.com (but you have to register
there first)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen