Re: Recommended MIDI Cables for Behringer FCB

Surely a little Deoxit or WD-40 would sort that out?

Nik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Krispen Hartung" <khartung@cableone.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 4:33 AM
Subject: Recommended MIDI Cables for Behringer FCB

Can anyone recommend a good MIDI cable for the Behringer FCB? The reason
why
I ask is that all the MIDI cables I have are made by the same company
(HOSA
I think) and the pins are too thick to fit easily into the FCB. It's
frustrating. I do recall seeing MIDI cables that have pins that are
thinner
than others. I need a good cable with that feature, so I don't end up
destroying the MIDI jack of the FCB and my FW 400.

Thanks,

Kris