RE: germany

The only Zappa show I remember seeing with you Rick is the one at the
Paramount Theater in Oakland.  I believe it was Bozzio on drums but Zappa
was the headliner that evening. I do remember bruce Fowler emptying his
trombone spit valve into the orchestra pit, very attractive! I do remember
also saw him play at the Santa Cruz Civic  when my friend Scott Thunes was
his bass player but I went alone to that show. I think Chad Wakerman was
playing with him then.
Bill