AW: "Anglofixilization" (was: Re: Stick looping videos)

> I guess what I'm trying to say is if English is becoming the
> globally acceptable language of communication, I think it's
> just as important that English speaking people also learn the
> languages of other countries, call this my two cents on

And it's equally important that you native speakers take care that English
isn't reduced to a least common denominator of the language skills of all
the English-speaking people in the world. Keep those Dickenses and Joyces
and DeLillos and Roths coming!

        Rainer